WbLL- what boredom looks like...

The title should say it all. But, if you need more of an explanation, I cook when I am bored.


Essentials: Espresso ‘fatto a mano’

handpresso

Handpresso is redefining the morning ‘pick-me-up’, with an espresso maker you pick up and use with your hands. Geared towards the camper who always needs to have caffeine fix, it is small (22 x 10 x 7 cm), hence portable, and not too shabby on the eyes by way of design.


handpresso2

I must admit, the Handpresso sure beats making the espresso beforehand and storing it in a thermos. That was my old method, and it was quickly tossed when I realized that not only can my café be brewed instantly, but I can also look relatively chic doing it. And while I am not going to whip it out on the New York City subway, Handpresso is a definite ‘must-have’ for a picnic in any park (including Central) - after all why do the woodsy folk have to all the fun. I would also go so far as to pack a Handpresso for international flights, because I hate airline coffee (in any class), and you never know what they will call coffee wherever you arrive.



A self-proclaimed coffee addict (sans the need for meetings, meditations or self-help books) – I am particularly cranky when I don’t have something recognizable in my coffee cup. Therefore, it is a huge relief to know that I can control my espresso tide, no matter what part of the world my chi may flow. Handpresso retails for $129.00 for the machine alone, and it is distributed by Importika in the United States. To find their products in other parts of the world check Handpresso's website at www.handpresso.fr.


Labels:

0 Responses to “Essentials: Espresso ‘fatto a mano’”

Post a Comment




© 2006-2008 WbLL- what boredom looks like... | What Boredom Looks Like.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.